Thursday, October 27, 2011

10/26/2010

Hello class,

I just want to remind you that Jesús said yesterday today's exam is not like yesterday's, but even though, I would still carry a pencil...

Besides, Diego and Javi, from 2nd year, they want us to sign the following complain:



So, I've told them I would write it in two ways. One in order for all of us to sign it - as I see it, we cannot sign that, as far as we aren't getting any lessons in Spanish yet, so it would not be fair for our teachers. The other one is in order to all of the bilingual degrees to sign it.

So now, you have the information and you can do what you want, but I am to remind you that when you sign, you get attatched to what you sign, this is, that you are complaining, among many other right things, that you are receiving lessons in Spanish, and that is wrong. So, it is up to you. I will come up with a version for both courses next wednesday, so if you want to wait it will be ok, but they want to do it immediately, so if anyone wants to sign, he or she will have to stay at the end of the class and speak to the class officer for 2nd year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...