Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thank you very much

Good morning fellas,

I think I have not thanked you enough for your reaction yesterday. It was so exciting having you defending my position yesterday in the elections I almost got emotional. I loved the way you described my labour as delegate, and I am also so glad that you see it that way.

Obviously, this situation is so weird. For the record, I have not defended what we have done, which would be pointless, but I cannot defend the procedure and measures taken by the university either. And I see you see it that way too, which is a relief.

The comments and attitude yesterday were brilliant, in regards of content and form, which is more than I could ask for. I am very proud of having you as classmates, and very happy of, despite of what has just happened, everything that we have achieved for the time being, and will keep on achieving.

Thank you all very much, and see you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...