Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Aula 2012 Opening

Today I have been to Aula, as a visitor, with the 50% off ticket.

I have asked in every stand and got a lot of information about how other universities offer our degree, either the bilingual way or the Spanish one.

We have been visited by our dear Lucía Figar, Education Counsellor, Álvarez del Manzano, former mayor, and Princess Elena.



Besides the aches, it has been a productive and interesting visit. I came across the rector, Mr. Pedro González-Trevijano, and introduced myself as soon as he was done with the official talking. I told him we are having some trouble with the bilingual degrees and he told me if I called his office tomorrow I would have an appointment with the vice rector scheduled for next week, which is great.

And I have even written an article for Kampussia! After which they have offered me to collaborate with them, writing for La U, which is published in 55 campus all over Spain and has a run of 127,000 copies!

In regards of Aula itself, in case you want to pop by either one of these mornings or through the weekend, I have been collecting everything I was given in order to make a list of what you can get for that 1.50€.



Looks like I will go back on Saturday and/or Sunday, though on Sunday it'll be open only until 2 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...