Friday, March 23, 2012

Results

These are the results so far for Wednesday's survey:


Passed: 10 (21%)
Failed: 15 (31%)
Totally screwed up: 20 (42%)
No F***ing clue: 3 (6%)

This is, partly, consecuence of a bad behaviour. We all know that. However, we should not let this happen again, even if there are still behavioural problems. Teachers have two options: One is being tough on those who constantly talk in class; the other is not giving a shit about it. Punishing all of the class is not an option, and at least I, will not take it anymore. I am nobody's parent, hence I will not take any responsibility for other people's behaviour, and I am really far from letting that situation affect my grades.

It is also important to warn that EVERYONE is entitled to demand from others, if some start demanding from oneself... I recommend the teachers to find another solution for the problem, otherwise they will turn it into a major problem, and honestly, I don't need any more problems in college, I am already fed up with it and don't want to reach the I've-had-it-up-to-here point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...