Wednesday, January 18, 2012

E-mail for unattendance

Hello fellas, 

As I said I would, I am posting the e-mail I have sent to Social Psychology teacher in order to justify my unattendance tomorrow. This you may use as reference to explain your situation and why you would not attend her class tomorrow in case you are not going to.

"Hello Miss Ramos,

I attended the first class, when you explained the dynamic of the class. As far as I learnt that day, if we were not interested on receiving lessons in Spanish, we could refrain from attending your classes, for you would let us know in advance the days you had thought of giving assignments to do in class.

In a show of respect, trusting you would meet the class' will and give the lesson in English, I attended last class, but it was also in Spanish, so I left. Apparently, there is a rumour about an assignment tomorrow, but I have not been told in advance, as it was stated by you.

The main reason I am writing this e-mail is because I live far far away from college, and there is no other class but yours tomorrow, so it would really annoy me taking a 2 hours trip to college in order to find myself forced to leave again the class. This is why I let you know that, whether there is an assignment or not tomorrow, I will not attend your class.

I hope you find all due respect in this e-mail, because it is never my intention to bother you. 

I have also learnt about the situation in Pre-Primary Education, your intention to give the following lessons in English, and your need for a little comprehension and patiente in order to let you prepare those lessons. I want to let you know that I am looking forward to giving you that comprehension and patiente, along with any kind of collaboration that you may need and I provide.

Sincerely, 

Richard Taylor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...