Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tomorrow's classes

Hello mates,

This post is to remind you (or let you know, just as I learnt today) that we will have no Audiovisual Communication lessons tomorrow. That makes going to class to get one hour of lessons in Spanish. THAT, I am not taking, so you will not be seeing me around tomorrow. (Sorry for my French but...) I simply can't be arsed to take 2 hours of public transport, getting to class and having the teacher speaking Spanish. I am sorry, but if I did that, it would mean I would have to stand up, leave, and deliver a complaint right away via Registro, but as far as we have seen... It is not the time to get in any troubles...

So, it is up to you, whether you attend or not classes tomorrow, but if we want to let them know we want to be given lessons in English, the only thing we can do so far is refusing to take lessons in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...