Thursday, October 06, 2011

Case 7: My answer

I don't have the case because its availability at University Library is none. The reason I am studying in a public university is because I cannot afford paying for private tuition and materials and, obviously, I cannot afford every single book each teacher wants us to buy. Besides, these are specialized books you cannot find at the book store round the corner, at least at a fair price.

So, what I've been up to for the last twenty-five minutes is searching for a free digital version or free cases samples online, just as I have done with the other books, but it has been unsuccessful for the time being, but I really hope I can find it. Just give it time.
Questions:

1. What relevant information do I possess in relation to the problem?

2. What additional information do I need to adress the problem?

3. What are possible sources for obtaining additional information? --> Obviously, not the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...