Saturday, October 08, 2011

It's your funeral!

Hi lads, (I write unformally because it's weekend and I'm a bit tired and fed up with not getting feedback).

I just post to let you know that I am already asking on facebook about the new options we may include in our claim form, so if you want to get heard, Like the facebook page "Grados Bilingües URJC", and answer the question posted. Besides, there's also a tuenti profile with the same name. Add it, for your own sake, unless you don't want to take advantage. It's your funeral!

Same goes for "e-mail addresses" post. Some of you have already sent me their e-mails, but most of you haven't. So, again, it's your funeral!

There you go, I'm not forcing anyone.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...