Friday, October 07, 2011

Social History of Education

Hello Class,

Several people have told me they're not coming tomorrow because of Gabriela's absence. It is to say that our duty is to attend classes, but, given the circumstances... I believe Gijs won't mind if there's an acceptable ratio of absence tomorrow. I will make sure I speak to him and explain the situation to him. This doesn't mean he's not coming tomorrow. Not at all. Some of us want to attend class, and we have the right to do it. Besides, I don't think any teacher is keen on missing classes, because of the tight schedules.

Anyhow, as far as we don't have to sign for attendance, and people who don't come tomorrow can ask for notes the day after...  So, it is completely up to you, but be sure tomorrow there ought to be class.

I hope all doubts are cleared with this post.

Cheers, and see some of you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...