Saturday, November 26, 2011

Notifications for Degree in Primary Education

Good evening, class.

Last Friday I e-mailed you via WebCT because I don't have all of your e-mail addresses and I wanted all of you to be aware of the problem with the assignment.

This e-mail is just to let you know I will no longer use the WebCT to get in touch with all of you, for I have an e-mail for that matter.

I know some of you have already done it before, so if that is your case, do not bother. I need everyone who has not done it yet, to send me an e-mail with the subject "E-mail" WRITING your e-mail address - the URJC Live webmail doesn't let me copy your e-mail address from the 'sender'.

So, this should be the message:

From: Richard Taylor Pleite
To: Richard Taylor Pleite
Subject: E-mail

Text:

My e-mail address is r.taylor@alumnos.urjc.es



It is up to you to use alumnos.urjc, hotmail, gmail... I do not mind. And it is also up to you whether to send me the e-mail or not, but if you do not send me the e-mail, do not expect to be up to date.

Besides, in future occasions, please pay attention to the information given. It is usually clear and concise, and if I am not, or you have a doubt about an entry on the blog, please post a comment so that I know which is the post you are referring to.

So, summarising: Send me an e-mail just as shown before - I will not add to the contact list anyone who does not do it that way-, pay attention to the details and please use the correct channel for different interactions.

Have a good weekend,


Richard Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...