Thursday, November 24, 2011

School organisation Assignments

Hello mates,

I am sorry I haven't updated the blog today, but as far as there were no notes for today, and we are all aware of the assignment, I saw no need for it.

I have to tell you that there is a problem with the assignment. Jesús left Belén in charge of picking them up, but she has to work, and I sort-of work too tomorrow, so neither of us will attend classes tomorrow. I have e-mailed Jesús letting him know this, so I will try to update the blog tomorrow morning with further indications if given, but as far as we have no class with him tomorrow, and no teacher can expect class officers to be fully available, from one day to another, I don't think you will have to give the assignment tomorrow.

I will let you know any further information ASAP.

1 comment:

Javi said...

Thank you for the info!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...