Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Student Association

Hello mates,

As I have told you before, and I will tell you tomorrow again, I am trying to create a new Student Association. It has to do with bilingual issues, and I have already thought of activities to develop, such as film showings, Erasmus conferences, fieldtrips (i.e. Gibraltar)... Also we should manage the complaints with it. It is a lot of work that we have ahead, but we are halfway there, because most of it is already done. I have already written the Estatutos and Reglamento de Régimen Interno. I have also collected all the paperwork needed and will be in charge of all the paperwork ahead, but I need associates. It is free, and only a little collaboration is needed. If you feel like lending a hand and contributing to this project, please e-mail me. It is really important because we are running out of time, for the term for creating new associations ends on December 15th.

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...