Tuesday, November 01, 2011

E-mail addresses 2

I remind you there was a post asking you to send me an e-mail (you have my address on the left side of the blog) so that I can keep a record of everyone's e-mail addresses in order to send you information I cannot publicly share.

Please, those who haven't sent me an e-mail yet, send me an e-mail writing your main e-mail address (the one you use the most), but please write it, so that I only have to copy it, because the new system doesn't let me copy the sender's e-mail, so I have to type it myself. Otherwise, don't complain if you don't get important information I might share with you.

It is to say that e-mails I send will only be sent once, so if at the time I send the e-mail, you haven't  shared your address with me, you will not receive the e-mail, so I beg you not to ask me to send it, because we are a lot of people in class and I really can't be arsed to send it individually. Today's e-mail will be sent by 2 p.m., so make sure you share your address before then.


Thanks,

Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...