Monday, October 31, 2011

Final complaint to the CUI

Hello mates,

I am sorry I haven't taken the complaint to its final destination yet, but I have been doing a deep research in order not to have to complaint twice. I found out it was due to the Comunidad de Madrid and the CUI, supposedly, didn't have anything to do with it, so I tried to find information about it but I haven't been able to find anything yet, so I have been reading laws for Universities at the National level and I came up to an interesting article, so, finally this is the complaint we are going to give to the CUI. I hope you are all happy with it, because it is taking a lot of work along with the other complaints we are to sign yet...

queja redactada

3 comments:

Rocío said...

I agree with the complain but not with the last point, in which it's said "que se publique un listado completo de los aspirantes y la nota numérica correspondiente, tanto en la página web de la Universidad, como en los tablones de anuncios de los campus" because I understand that, as the PAU's marks are completely anonymous, the marks of this exam should be anonymous too. Maybe I am wrong, I am just telling my opinion and I am going to sign anyway.

Neo said...

Well, it's not that I pretend them to publish the names, but the ID numbers, for example, just as many teachers do with marks in university. They hang a list of DNIs with the marks, so everyone with his or her DNI can check the grades. Another posibility is to do it just as they did with Selectividad or the Apto/no Apto, you access the grades by logging in.

Rocío said...

Well, perfect for everybody :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...