Friday, November 04, 2011

A few issues

Good morning mates,

First of all: There was some controversy about the dancing lessons on yesterday's post. I was told there were no dancing lessons, but it doesn't mean it was Gijs who told me, because it wasn't indeed. So, if you were told by him that you were taking lessons today, then go and take them.

I have just arrived from the law office and they have already advised me about the Habilitación Lingüística and all the measures to be taken.

I have also received an answer from Rosalie Henderson, from CUI, and we have scheduled an appointment on Tuesday to discuss about the Pruebas de acceso.

By the way, I reiterate that anyone who hasn't signed the sheet yet and wants to do it, it must be either today at 5 o'clock, 6 o'clock or Monday at 3, 5 or 6 o'clock.

I will need people to do some research for the Habilitación Lingüística, so if anyone is willing to lend a hand just send me an e-mail and I will surely have a task to give you.

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...