Tuesday, September 27, 2011

09/27/2011

First of all, I'd like to aim this straight. I believe I should write the posts in English, as far as it concerns a bilingual degree and we have classmates who don't speak Spanish, it should be the right thing to do. I hope you all understand and keep interested despite this.

We have an assignment for Paz-Albo's School Organization. We have to answer the following questions via WebCT:

1. How do you envision what a school should be like?
2. What really should be going on in such a school?
3. How would you describe an effective school to others?
4. What values and beliefs about learning in schools do you think are very important to address?
5. What vision do you have for a really effective school?

In Deontology, Grabriela has reminded us that we need to go to the Departamental building on Friday, and also told us we need to print out and bring to class Kiplin's "If" on Tuesday, along with the assignments appointed for that Tuesday.

Edit: Here's the video we've seen in class about not getting along with the headmaster or something like that:

3 comments:

Mark said...

Just wanted to say that the idea you had with this blog is really great and I'm sure all the students who are aware of it would agree that it can really come in handy. I really appreciate you going through the trouble of keeping it up to date as you have so far, since I imagine it takes up quite a lot of your time. Keep up the good work and thanks again!

Neo said...

Thanks a million for the support Mark. Sure I'll keep on with it, and I encourage everyone to send me anything you find that might be related to the course or our stay in college. Cheers!

Neo said...

Hi Mark, I don't have your e-mail so I'll write here, hoping you receive it:

Te cito el e-mail que me acaba de mandar Diego, el delegado de 2º:

Buenas tardes Richard:

Ya he informado, a los 5 dueños de las fotocopias, que las lleven el lunes sobre las 17:45. Reune tú, a la misma hora, a los 5 interesados por favor. Sobre el libro de Sociology y Organizational B. el pack completo es de 40€, por separado son 25 y 20 euros respectivamente. También informa que yo vendo mis propios libros Becoming por 15€ y Matilda por 5€.

Si hay alguna duda escríbeme.

Un saludo,

Richard Taylor.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...