Thursday, September 29, 2011

09/28/2011

Today we only have one assignment for Theory of Education. We have to answer the Case Studies' questions we've already answered in class, but we have to do it in groups and upload it to the webCT within two weeks.

Besides, he has unlocked the 'leadership in movies 3' assignment, along with the one he gave on Tuesday, about how would your perfect school look like, and all that. Both of these assignments are for School Organization.

Also remember to bring case studies #4 to class on Thursday.

5 comments:

Javi said...

about the topic he gave as on Tuesday, does anybody know if he said there is a minimum and maximum?, I mean, for example at least one side of a folio and not more than two... sthg like that

Neo said...

I can't remember if he said something specifically about that. I guess you mean the questions to develop individually at home. But I vaguely remember he said something about two pages max for some assignment, so I reckon it'll be that.

Mark said...

I think he mentioned a max of 2 pages, but the way I see his way of functioning, I think there isn't a set minimum; he's the kind of guy who values the content over the quantity and as long as you tell him what he wants to hear I think he won't care if it's barely a page long. He just doesn't want to waste time reading over 2 pages for an answer that could have been given in 1.

Javi said...

Another question guys, about the 3 assignments of paz-albo, are all supposed to be done in groups? because I know that the assignments about case study 7 and case study 4 must be done in this way but, what about the assignment of school organitation in which one we have to answer 5 qustions?

Neo said...

I believe that's the individual assignment, we had to discuss it in groups in class, but submit it individually with own conclusions and speech.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...