Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Text books

As I've been posting before, I'm in touch with Diego Bernal, 2nd-year class officer, in order to get the books we need. Barely anyone has written to me regarding that subject so far, so I'll post the list he's sent me.

In case anyone wants to order a book, you will have to send me an e-mail to my uni address (I remind you it is r.taylor@alumnos.urjc.es) before noon tomorrow. You need to type "Text books" as subject and let me know which one(s) you want.

There are very few copies of them, so in case someone is to miss a book, I'll decide it regarding the time you've sent me the e-mail.

Hoping everything is understood and clear, here I leave the list of books, with prices and #copies:

-The Prime os Miss Brodie
   Película   20?  1 ejemplar
   Libro      10?  7 ejemplares
   Fotocopias  5?  3 ejemplares

-Tuesdays with Morrie
   Libro      10?  3 ejemplares
   Fotocopias  5?  3 ejemplares

-Matilda  (Recuerdo que habías encontrado la versión digital liberada, pero es por si 
alguien prefiere el libro original)
   Libro      10?  6 ejemplares

-Becoming a teacher:
   Libro      25?  3 ejemplares
   Fotocopias 10?  6 ejemplares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...