Thursday, September 29, 2011

Book list problem

I am sorry to tell you that there has been a problem with the whole e-mail system, so all e-mails I had before have been wiped out.

Now it looks to be almost solved, although I still cannot read any of the messages I used to have, therefore I must ask you to re-send me any e-mail you sent to me about the text books if it was before 9.00 a.m. 09/28/2011.

This is the only way I can be fair about giving the books. You'll have until tonight (09/29/2011) at 11 p.m. to re-mail me or mail me for the first time. I'll set up another meeting with the class officer tomorrow and give him the list of people, who I will have answered before, so make sure after I text you, that you show up with the money to buy the books to their owners, unless told otherwise.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hi Richard
I have been trying to send you an email since last night concerning the books but the new brilliant system of webmail they installed at the university simply refuses to send my emails ( more like ignores the requests to send I should say ) and when I send it from a different email, the postmaster tells me that it wasn't able to deliver the email to your inbox. So anyways, as I mentioned to you yesterday I'd like a set of photocopies of becoming a teacher if one is still available. Sorry to use this comment board, but like I said, I tried various times via email and it simply doesn't seem to work for now...
see you later

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...