Saturday, October 01, 2011

Collecting signatures

As most of you know, because I told you in class, I am trying wether to get a certificate for the level test we had to take back in July, which was 81,68 euros, or get that money back.

When I went to the CUI they told me it was a mandatory access test, such as the one for Bellas Artes, so my viewpoint here is: if it is mandatory for a PUBLIC university, it simply should be free. So I've been collecting signatures, and will keep doing it, to claim for either the certificate or the money for the ones that had to take the exam, and an immediate refund of the money for those who proved their level via certificate, who also had to pay that amount of many in case they had to take the exam.

I will list the names of the people who have already signed bellow, so that, in case you happen not to have signed at all, and you're interested in either getting a certificate or your money back, you just come to me in class and ask me for the signing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...